WHAT ARE THE BEST WAYS TO KILL ANTS? FIND OUT BELOW...

PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE KILL ANTS TOPIC BELOW.

THE ALL-TIME FAVOURITE ANT KILLER?

Today, i started off with cleaning my backyard and removing all the twigs, leaves and sands. Then i used my favourite ant killer liquid (Multipurpose cleaner with orange oil). I sprayed the liquid directly on the ants that i see running around and they died instantly. I tried spraying on the black carpenter ants which was quite big in size and i needed to spray three or four times only. The black carpenter ants as well as the other ants all died instantly.


I figured that if i killed the worker ants, there would be no worker ants to provide food to the queen who must be waiting in the ant hills. I also sprayed the liquid on ant hills. After a while, i waited and watched the queen ants come out of the ant hills. They were bigger in size compared to the worker ants. I guess it was the queen ants by its size. I realised that if the queen ants doesn't see any worker ants returning back to the ant hills for a long time, the queen ants probably go out in search of food themselves. I dont know if this is true but it is just my guess.

Whatever may be the reason, i was quite satisfied that the ants were reducing in number in my backyard day after day. I hope to see my backyard completely free from any ants one day.

No comments: